Kitsuné Parisien III: André & Gildas, The Crossed Interview
Our new compilation Kitsuné Parisien III is out this Monday! As the Kitsuné Parisien compilation series is selected by Gildas and designed by night bird graffiti artist André, we wanted to know more about them!
Your best party memory in Paris with André?
- Many many parties, under bridges, in some houses, at Café de Flore, Baron, Chez Moune, Paris Paris, Montana clubs, and on rooftops…
Your favorite Parisien compilation?
- Parisien compilations go always better and better, number by number.
If you had to dedicate a track to André, which one would you choose?
- I like “U.V” by Cinema on Parisien III compilation.
Where do you give rendezvous to André when you meet in Paris?
- At L’hôtel Amour or at his house or at my home.
What do you dream to say to André?
- There’s not much that I haven’t already told him.
According to you, which Maison Kitsuné piece would best fit to André?
- The Worker Fall-Winter 2012 jacket, with Scottish tartan wool interior, which is terrific on him, and, by the way, that never leaves him.