The guys from FAUVE may not be that furry, but they yet have the fury of a lion when it comes to music!
The five-piece band likes to think of itself as a collective open to collaborations and digs the introspective folk road. Don’t think boho though, these boys are on the frontline.
As their beautiful track “Kané”, which enthused the web, is featured on the new Kitsuné Parisien 3, we asked FAUVE a few questions about their favorite Parisian places and their forthcoming plans.
Watch the video for “Kané” here !
What does Paris represent for you?
- Honestly, Rohff has already said everything in his song “Paris“.
Paris, in three essential places?
- It’s quite hard to find an agreement … Scarfood restaurant, in Pigalle, for their kebabs sandwiches, the Faubourg Montmartre street disguise shops, because they have the best chicken costumes and the Seine banks in the Summer, for the sun and the Amsterdam Maximator beer (did we say no brand quoting?).
The song that describes Paris the best according to you?
- Taxi Girl’s track “Paris“.
Your favorite track from the two last editions of the Kitsuné Parisien series?
- BeatauCue’s track “Behold“on Parisien I.
What’s next for you?
- Do more live shows outside Paris. Escape from this city!
Listen to Kitsuné Parisien 3 minimix by Jerry Bouthier:
And download it for free below!
Don’t miss Kitsuné Parisien 3 release party – part 2 Paris by Night this Thursday at Le Carmen! 07/02: Le Carmen (34 rue Duperré Paris 9) from 10 P.M. w/ LOGO, Dombrance and TOYS.
Join the event on Facebook and find out more about it here.
Order Kitsuné Parisien 3 now on our webstore or on iTunes and get the first two issues of the Kitsuné Parisien compilation series on our webstore on CD or digital.