Job – Maison Kitsuné New York Store Manager
Maison Kitsuné New-York is looking for a new fox to join the family !
We are looking for a motivated, talented, and friendly store manager.
Read the requirements and if you’re thinking “It has to be me” – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage all activities necessary to the efficient operation of the store including an above standard customer service in order to maximize sales and promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Reports directly to the Area/ District Manager and works in close collaboration with supporting corporate departments.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Recruits and develops professional people and provides excellent customer service and visual presentation,
manages inventory, administration, ensures security compliance and control operating costs (as per budget) ;
- Motivates employees to achieve company goals and surpass their personal sales goals;
- Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensures that qualified professional people are hired;
- Ensures store operates within its predetermined budget (i.e. salary, inventory, expenses, etc.) ;
- Establishes weekly sales objectives for personnel and ensures objectives are met;
- Ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Adheres to and enforces loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit cards, discounts, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies;
- Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed and appoints employees responsible for each section of the store;
- Ensures stockroom is neat and well organized, hold merchandise is always up to date, merchandise is received or transferred properly and controls damages according to company policies ;
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Area/ District Manager;
- Implements all company training programs effectively in order to train and develop personnel;
- Evaluates personnel once a year and conducts six yearly appraisals with personnel;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Area/ District Manager;
- Enforces and complies with all store/company policies, practices and procedures.
- College or University degree in Marketing, Administration, Business, or equivalent experience;
- 2-3 years in Retail Management and selling experience (in retail fashion, an asset);
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate people in order to achieve sales objectives;
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, verbal/ written) ;
- Strong proficiency with computers (primarily MS Office) ;
- High organizational and planning skills with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change;
- Strong commitment to customer service;
- Willing to work retail hours;
- Willingness to relocate according to company’s needs;
- Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg).