Job – Maison Kitsuné Tokyo Retail Manager 小売マネージャー
Maison Kitsuné wants you ! We're looking for a retail manager for our Maison Kitsuné Tokyo office!
Maison Kitsuné Tokyo is looking for a new fox to join the family !
We are looking for a motivated, talented, and friendly retail manager.
Read the requirements and if you’re thinking “It has to be me” – send your resumé to email@example.com
Attached to our Maison Kitsuné Japan Regional Manager, the Retail Manager will embrace the following responsibilities:
Retail strategy and store openings
- In charge of retail development strategy in japan, in accordance with direction
- New stores opening strategy
- Follow-up of all steps of the store opening : location, staff, commercial offer, merchandising, image
KPI and performances analysis, followed by recommendations and actions
- In link with the office merchandiser/analyst, you’ll be responsible of :
– Integrating each sales point performances : sales, sales by categories, stock issues, attendance, conversion rate, average shopping cart
– Change these analysis into appropriate actions : commercial promo actions, events, incentive in teams, stock reallocation, events, push on communities, shop staff reduction, etc
– Provide all reports needed from main office and Paris office in order to have appropriate buyings
Staff recruitment according to Maison Kitsuné criterias / build a retail team with hierarchy, roles and missions push to sales performance, via appropriate management processes and techniques and communicate. You are in charge of coordinating staff and information circulation between Maison Kitsuné France to Maison Kitsuné Japan and to retail team (and communication from retail teams to MK japan and MK France): you’ll be responsible for havin the shop staffs very sharp in any news related to the brand (music, events, products, capsule, etc). Trainings : sales training, collection training, customer service training / create and update book of procedures and commercial speech in stores / Regular interviews inter-stores planning checking
Store image and promotional / communication actions in store
- Get the right communication for events or any news in store (sales, capsule collections, new arrivals etc) / in link with our communication/marketing team in Tokyo offices and Paris offices
- Coordination of the merchandising, display and windows
- Uniforms, image of the staff in store.