In June we’re sailing away from Spain and hopping on board of the MV Cruise Barcelona for a special boat party!
Take part of this foxy sailor adventure!
More info on the Sailaway Festival website
Boat accommodation prices*:
- Interior Room: 596 € Room is quadruple, that means that prices start at 149 € per person.
- Exterior Room 796 € (Quadruple occupation: 199 € per person)
- VIP Suite 996 € (Quadruple occupation: 249 € per person)
- Super VIP Suite 1396 € (Quadruple occupation: 349 € per person)
Hurry up and get a special offer until April 15th: 249 € per person (including 1 bottle + 10 Coronitas + all meals and accomodation at an interior quadruple room)!
*All prices include breakfast.
- There is 4 different categories of room: interior, exterior, VIP and Super VIP.
More info here: http://www.sailawayfestival.com/en/ship/cabins
- All cabins have capacity for up to 4 people.
- All tickets include breakfast on board.
Through Xceed you can book a private room for up to 4 people (from 596€ for an interior room up to the 1396 € of the Super VIP cabin). If we divide those prices between 4 occupants they go from 149 to 349 €.
If you are coming alone to the festival or want to book a room separately you can buy a single ticket (from 149 € interior cabin to 349 € super VIP cabin).
The single tickets include accomodation for one person on a shared room, that means that if you’re coming alone you will have to share the cabin with other passengers. (Hostel style). If you are coming with friends, you simply have to email us and we’ll arrange so that the room is shared between the same group of friends.
- D) We won’t allow boarding drinks.
- E) Sail Away has a strict drug-zero tolerance policy.
- F) There will be restaurants and bars onboard with affordable prices.